Coffee with Benefits
Lose weight with Coffee
I am not the typical bragger, but once in a while, I find something that really convinces me and then I just have to brag. Today I want to tell you about the new product I am using to support my weight loss.
First, let me fill you in a bit. As you know, we recently moved from Germany to the USA. With that move and all the errands to be done, living in a hotel for a while, and not eating healthy I had put on some pounds. So, my feel-good weight is about 150 lbs. or 68 kilograms.
Now here I was, at 163 lbs. or 74 kilograms.
The worst thing was, I could not fit in most of my cloth! So, I had to come up with a plan, how to shed those extra inches of my waist.
That is when I stumbled over this awesome product, Coffee!!! Delicious Dark Roast coffee.
Coffee with added benefits as my friend explained to me. So, after some research and chatting about it with others, I decided to give it a try.
Let me share with you the amazing benefits of the Slimroast Optimum. It is formulated with natural appetite suppressants, feel-good ingredients, and detox components. It is the perfect addition to your weight loss management program.
That day I had a cup of the optimum Cocoa after a brisk walk in the fresh but very cold Colorado air.
And just in case you don’t like coffee, you can enjoy the Trim shake or the Optimum Cocoa as an alternative.
In short, the benefit of this coffee is just amazing:
*Supports fat metabolism and nourishes the body to support weight loss*
*Supports the body’s own natural sugar levels*
*Supports mood and focus*
*Supports your body’s cardiovascular system*
So, without changing anything major in my daily routine, I only replaced my first cup of coffee in the morning with my new coffee, and in the afternoon I have a Trim shake.
So far, I have lost 4.4 lbs. or 2 kilograms and feeling great.
Me, enjoying a brisk walk in my neighborhood on a breezy day.
Now, if you change your eating habits, incorporate leaner and healthier food and exercise, you will reach your weight goal, and your feel-good weight even faster.
Tips and Tricks that I personally do to drop the rest of these unwanted pounds faster.
1. I drink lots of water throughout the day, with some lemon squeezed into it
2. In the evening I enjoy a freshly brewed cup of hot ginger tea with a squeeze of lemon in it
3. When I crave a Starbucks, I indulge in a cup of the Optimum Cocoa with skim milk
4. Instead of eating 3 big meals, I try to eat small healthy meals about every 3 hours
5. Instead of having a candy bar – I aim for a low sugar fruit like a handful of berries
6. I partner up with someone so we can keep each other motivated
7. If I am lacking time to do my workout, I at least incorporate 2 short 20 minutes walk per day
8. I love to take the stairs instead of the elevator or the escalator if available
9. I am an ice cream addict, so on Sunday’s I skip dinner so I can have my 3 scoops of ice cream
Here are some other ideas that are easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
1. Take your lunch outside and walk a short distance to sit down and enjoy a healthy meal and then walk back
2. Standing around watching your kids play soccer? (or other sports) instead, walk around the field while your kids are active on the field
3. Park your car in the furthest spot away at the mall and make those extra steps count
It is as simple as 1,2,3! Think about it, sip your favorite drink and lose the weight that you want. And the best thing is, it is totally affordable.
PM me, or send me an email and I’ll hook you up.
Don’t let the weather be an excuse, put on a good pair of boots or shoes depending on the weather and head outside,
I promise you will feel so much better afterward.
I love the smell of my skinny coffee in the morning, knowing I am on my way to a healthier and leaner me.
Life Coach & Mentor
Thanks for following my journey through improving life by discovering inspiring tips to de-stress, have a relaxing day, make good nutrition choices and just enjoy life! My goal is to share a little bit of what I find beneficial, interesting or just plain cute and fun!